1.18 / 9.18
pastelchu smells a flower. why? we just dont know
Some recent KagePro. I love…Kano!! and it’s all volume 5’s fault.
My rough drafts are really gross ahaha mind your eyes.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Bri
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Style/Color: dark brown
- Height: 5’ 1”
- Clothing style: hmm dresses are cute! but i wear sweaters and leggings a lot wwww
- Best physical feature: …hm…uhm..i’m not sure ;;;
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: spiders, snakes, rejection, …a lot of things..
- Your guilty pleasure: [/sweats nervously]
- Ambitions for the future: I really want to work with kids! Also I want to help people like I’m really interested in psychology! uwu
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: [/cries]
- What you think about most: a lot of things hm…well i always have a show tune stuck in my head wwww
- What you think about before bed: I hope tomorrow will be alright uwu
- You think your best quality is: hmm…I try to see the good in people…even if it’s hard, I think every body has good qualities somewhere….I guess that’s a positive trait about me ;u;
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: single
- To be loved or respected: both ;;
- Beauty or brains: I think both are good qualities to have www
- Dogs or cats: cats >w<
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: at times I will admit I do..
- Believe in yourself: not all the time, but i try my best ;;
- Believe in love: yes I do ;u;
- Want someone: >u<
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes! drama club :D <3
- Done drugs: nooo
- Changed who you were to fit in: i did this a lot in middle school v_v
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: red is the color of heros! :D
- Favorite animal: Cats! all types of cats!
- Favorite movie: i like a lot hmm the les mis movie was great uwu…also the lovely bones, forrest gump, frozen…
- Favorite game: pokemon emerald! :D
Why is Christopher Eccleston afraid of Paul McGann?
Because McGann Hurt Eccleston.
oh my god
Can we take a moment to appreciate that 50 years of a television show, with multiple writers, a reboot, and the fixing of a gaping plot hole have come together to give us the ability to make this exact pun?